Wednesday, July 30, 2008

key 5

This is my favorite key. I was on legalistic diets for so long with a lot of food rules. It still amazes me that I can eat foods I really enjoy and feel good and still maintain the weight release. Before maintenance I was amazed that I actually released weight while eating my favorite foods.
Today our neighbor brought homemade applesauce which was still warm. I went to town and bought icecream and had that applesauce with icecream for lunch and nothing else. I was at a strong 0 so it really tasted good. Thank you God for this new found freedom
I also must remember that even though all things are lawful not all things are beneficial. Also to eat in moderation and always invite God to guide decisions.
For example I like the taste of folgers coffee in the evening but if I drink it I am awake most of the night so it is not a good choice for me. I like pizza but have swelling in my fingers and legs if I eat a couple of pieces so it is not a good choice.

No comments: