Monday, June 22, 2009

attributes

Online at TW under the leadership of Heidi who helped write TW book we are doing a thourough study of the TW book.
We are praying and praising God for His attributes.
I was reading John 17 and praying this out loud for myself and for other believers and something jumped out at me that I had never seen. Verse 23. God loves us as much as He loves His Son. I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
This is NIV. The New Living says as much as you have loved me. I got only a glimpse of how much He loves us.
Oh to know that we are fully loved and accepted my Him. What a difference that would make in how we view ourselves, thus making total love for self and others more attainable and therefore our weight struggles less and our fredom more.

No comments: