Sunday, June 7, 2009

masterpiece

If only we could see ourselves as God's masterpiece. That we are one of a kind and unique and that God loves us just the way we are.
God has been speaking to me about how we are all unique. Then at our Church the children sang a song about this very thing.
If we can get a grasp on this and on His love for us it will affect our image of ourselves and thus affect our eating and body image.

In the eating arena, I am going to the table and applying the 8 keys at every eating occasion. I have done this at meals, but I am now doing it even if I need an apple between meals. It makes such a difference in how I enjoy the food. I also have been praying more about choices etc. I thought I don't know whether God will answer something this piddly or not. I prayed about breakfast and did not think I was going to get an answer. Then just as I got to the kitchen and decided to make my own selection the thought came to me to have some oatmeal. It was just what I needed and had not had any for a long time. God does care about every detail of our lives.

No comments: