Thursday, April 1, 2010

April

Sometimes I think we focus too much on our program and not enough on the Lord. I continue with the Eden Diet and Thin Within which are both similar and are Bible based and hunger fullness plans.
My focus right now, however, is on the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did over 2000 years ago. I sense His presence as I follow along in the Gospels what He was doing on Holy week. Today I enjoyed reading the Uppper Room Discourse as He spoke some of his last words to His disciples. I read His prayer that He prayed for His disciples and the prayer He prayed for me. Thank you for your love for us, Dear Jesus.

1 comment:

Heidi Bylsma said...

Oh yes! Amen Amen Amen! Right now, I am using a couple of things to focus my attention on the Lord...One is Contemplating the Cross and the other is Lord, Show Me Your Glory. These are great quiet time companions. What I have found is that focusing on the Lord is the "magic bullet" (if, indeed, there IS one) for the whole weight issue. Getting my eyes OFF of me and on to the Lord! Love and HUGS!
- Heidi Bylsma