Monday, April 28, 2008

Holy action

First I would like to say that as I have prayed and gotten back into online support group and on the TW boards God is giving me victory in the areas of eating breakfast the minute I get out of bed and also at bedtime. Thank you Jesus.

I will continue to post the first part of every week about what the Lord is showing me. I continue in the study of Thin Again. The chapter is chapter 9. Holy action.
Most of us put up a front. We do not want people to see us as we really are. We put distance between ouselves and others by isolating with food, books, computers, alcohol, business, or any number of things.
The truth is that as we become transparent and reveal the true person we are we give off the fragrance of Christ.
We need to put on the full armour of God instead of going to our substance. First to recognize and confess our weakness and then put on the armour of God as described in Eph. 6

No comments: